PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS COURSE – £600
Professional Investigators Course Overview
The EDI Level 3 Award for Professional Investigators is based on the SIA specifications for core competency training for Private Investigators which covers the necessary understanding and skills required by individuals to operate as Professional Investigators.
Classroom and Practical based learning, 39 Guided Learning hours.
Unit One: Principles of Planning and Reporting Investigations
• Know how to establish the objectives and ongoing feasibility of an investigation
• Know how to deal with actual or potential conflicts of interest
• Know how to report and present the finding of an investigation
Unit Two: Principles of Gathering and Using Information for Investigations
• Know how to research and analyse information in support of an investigation
• Know how to interview people to gather information
• Know how surveillance can be used to gather information
• Understand how to maintain the security and confidentiality of information gathered.
• Understand relevant Health and Safety issues
3rg is a PEARSON approved training centre providing Professional Investigators Course recognised by the Security Industry Authority (SIA) in line with the license changes planned for 2015.
Upcoming Course dates:
3rd – 7th February 2020
2nd – 6th March 2020
23rd – 27th March 2020
20th – 24th April 2020
11th – 15th May 2020
15th – 19th June 2020
6th – 10th July 2020
Student who can prove they have a professional investigators and/or surveillance background have the option of taking 3rg’s Fast Track course (2 days) £300 (inc Vat + Certification)
Surveillance (PEARSON level 3 Professional Investigators) £600.00
Close Protection (City & Guilds Level 3 in Close Protection Inc HECPO & PEARSON Level 3 Professional Investigators) £2000.00
- PEARSON Level3P.I.
5 Day Course
3RG Training Centre
PEARSON Level 3
£600 Inc VAT