SURVEILLANCE TRAINING COURSE – £600
With new legislation taking place in 2014 – PEARSON has created the Level 3 Award for Professional Investigators (39 GLH) which is based on the SIA specifications for core competency training for Private Investigators covering the necessary understanding and skills required by individual operators.
We have combined the 3rg Covert Surveillance course with the PEARSON Professional Investigators course, to give students a Level 3 qualification with advanced teaching in surveillance techniques.
3rg’s Covert Surveillance course:
• Unit 1 – Understand the Covert Surveillance industry
• Unit 2 – Preparation required for covert surveillance
• Unit 3 – Operational roles and requirements
• Unit 4 – Techniques and procedures for gathering evidence
EDI Level 3 Award for Professional Investigators course:
• Unit 1 – Principles of Planning and Reporting Investigations
• Unit 2 – Principles of Gathering and Using Information for Investigations
Our 60 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) course is designed to teach students the fundamental aspects of operating within the covert surveillance industry while also ensuring they are in full compliance with current SIA regulation.
Upcoming Course dates:
17th – 21st June 2019
8th – 12th July 2019
16th – 20th September 2019
14th – 18th October 2019
11th – 15th November 2019
2nd – 6th December 2019
- 3RG COURSESVC
5 Day Course
3RG Training Centre
PEARSON Level 3
£600 Inc VAT