SURVEILLANCE TRAINING COURSE – £600
With new legislation taking place in 2014 – PEARSON has created the Level 3 Award for Professional Investigators (39 GLH) which is based on the SIA specifications for core competency training for Private Investigators covering the necessary understanding and skills required by individual operators.
We have combined the 3rg Covert Surveillance course with the PEARSON Professional Investigators course, to give students a Level 3 qualification with advanced teaching in surveillance techniques.
3rg’s Covert Surveillance course:
• Unit 1 – Understand the Covert Surveillance industry
• Unit 2 – Preparation required for covert surveillance
• Unit 3 – Operational roles and requirements
• Unit 4 – Techniques and procedures for gathering evidence
EDI Level 3 Award for Professional Investigators course:
• Unit 1 – Principles of Planning and Reporting Investigations
• Unit 2 – Principles of Gathering and Using Information for Investigations
Our 50 Total Qualification Time (TQT) course is designed to teach students the fundamental aspects of operating within the covert surveillance industry while also ensuring they are in full compliance with current SIA regulation.
Upcoming Course dates 2021:
21st – 25th June 2021
12th – 16th July 2021
13th – 17th September 2021
11th – 15th October 2021
8th – 12th November 2021
29th November – 3rd December 2021
- 3RG COURSESVC
4 Day Course
3RG Training Centre
PEARSON Level 3
£600 Inc VAT